Tuesday 7 August 2012

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Time flies. It is already the seventh week in this short semester. Yesterday was the last class for ECS. We had presented our speech in the last class. I was in the second group and my candidate number is 13. There were 14 candidates in the group.

The public speaking started at 3.30pm in 1.03A. I sat at the second row and listened to my friends' speeches. Everyone was performing so well. I guess it is because we knew that was the last activity we had for ECS.

When I stood in front of the class and ready to deliver my speech, I was quite nervous. I took a deep breath and started to deliver my speech. I did not know how was my performance. I hope it was OKAY. :)

I love ECS class because I met nice lecturers and many new friends. I learn a lot of new things through this class. This is really a good memory in my life. :D

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.





1 comment:

  1. yes! Glad meeting all of you and you did a very gjob on ur presentation :) Enjoy ur break and see you in Sept...

    ReplyDelete